Now we have all components of home theater lets light up now
1) Make sure you have power off all the current supply and also make sure that tv and speakers are off
2) With the help of HDMI cable, plug an HDMI end into an "HDMI Out" port on the back of the receiver, then plug the other end of the cable into the appropriate input on the back of your TV.
Note: All HDMI cable are built identically same. So don’t be fooled to buyRs 3000 where your get same for Rs 300
3) Plug one end of HDMI cable to the video component (DVD Player) and other end of the HDMI cable into receiver
4) Test you video connectivity, turn on your TV receiver and media player and switch to correct input on your TV by pressing the video or AV button. You must see the logo of the DVD player into screen
Note: Check all loss connectivity.
Check the signal flow
5) The most crucial part of the connectivity attaching speaker or speaker bar, connect your right wire with their component
Test your speakers after connecting all the wires, it should sound properly